Alfred offers a wide range of Ground Back Fill Compound. These are manufactured using highly reached raw material keeping in mind the requirements of our clients.
The Earthing compounds offered by us are made as per the standards.
Back Fill Compound (SABO-EREC)
Alfred kimmoist Chemical is a superior conductive material that improves earthing resistivity in mostly areas of poor conductivity (rocky ground, areas of moisture variation, sandy soils etc.).
It improves the earth conductivity to a very large extent. Its following characteristics make it very unique:
- Highly conductive, improves earth’s water absorbing power and humidity retaining capability.
- It is non-corrosive in nature having low water solubility but is highly hygroscopic.
- Suitable for installation in both form dry or slurry..
- It does not depend on water presence to maintain its conductivity.
- It is maintenance free and in its “set form”, maintains constant earth resistance with time.
- Thermally stable between -100 C to +600 C ambient temperatures.
- It does not require any periodic charging treatment nor any kind of replacement or services.
- It is suitable for all types of earthing electrode and of soils of different resistivity.
- It is environmentally and does not harms or pollutes the water table in any from
- It is non explosive and does not cause burns, irritation to eye, skin etc.